First to Third Selection
Courses with size limit
- Courses can be selected or cancelled at will on line, but some courses are reserved for students with special needs, some courses have size limit.
Courses labeled with "priority to XX "
- Some courses will be reserved for those who are given priority during the 1st and 2nd selection period; the priority restriction will be eliminated at the 3rd selection period. For example, "priority to Department of Foreign Languages and Literature" or "priority students who had taken the course in the previous semester"
Query the results of the selection
- Once the course selection ends, the computer will perform random registration distribution of courses with a size limit. After announcing the results of the random assignments, students can log in to the “Students' Inquiry System ” to query the results of the selection. The checking screen is divided into "Registration successful" and "Registration Failed". The Registration Failed screen will list the reasons for the failure of selection (for example, enrollment quota exceeded). If the reason for such failure is "Time conflicts", students must rearrange their schedule to erase conflicts when the selection system is available.
- Since grades for the current semester will not have been submitted yet during the first to third periods of course selection for the following semester, and there might be changes for the time of courses, the Division of Curriculum will perform checks on time conflicts and refuse selection for students who do not meet the prerequisites. Therefore, students must check their selection results before the Add-or-Drop selection begins, and have to eliminate schedule conflicts no later than the time the add-or-drop selection period begins.
Time for course selection
- From 12:00 noon everyday to 9:00 a.m. the following morning during the course selection period