- Tuition fee, Miscellaneous fee, and credit fee： Division of General Academic Affairs
- Credit fees vary depending on the courses taken.
- Once the student has reached the minimum number of credits required, there are no additional credit fees for courses taken (except for part-time students).
- Graduate status is not a factor in determining credit fees.
- Credits earned for general education courses, language courses, physical education and teacher education courses do not count towards the total number of credits required for graduation, regardless of the department. Although credit fees must be paid to enrol in these courses, these fees are deducted from the total cost of the required courses.
- The school will not issue refunds for courses dropped after the semester's Add or Drop deadline. In addition, credit fees will no longer be applied to the total number of credits associated with your department's required courses. No credit will be awarded for courses dropped after this period.
- Once the add/drop period has ended, the Curriculum Department will forward the results of the course selection to the Bursar's Office. The Bursar's Office will then generate payment notices and post them on the Students' Inquiry System for students to print before the payment deadline.