Jump to the main content block

"Thesis", "Thesis Research"

"Thesis" "Thesis Research" are assigned automatically by the system.
  • Every graduate student is required to take at least 1 course every semester. (Master Thesis or Thesis Research is also counted)
  • All graduate students in Master's programs and Ph.D. programs must take a "Thesis" or "Thesis Research" course from the second or the third academic year of their study. These courses are automatically assigned, so students who only take one of these courses do not have to select such courses online.
  • For the first-year Master and Ph.D. students, if you need to take "Master Thesis" or "Thesis Research" due to particular reasons, then you need to submit the "Enrollment Form" for both of these courses. 
Click Num: