Jump to the main content block

Course Withdrawal

What is the difference between a drop & a withdrawal?

How to Withdraw from a Course
  • Go to the "Academic Information Systems" and download the "Course  Withdrawal Form."
  • Ask the course instructor,your advisor and chairperson to sign the form for you and then turn in this form to the Division of Curriculum.(Interschool courses need approval from the Curriculum Division of the University that offers the course.)
  • There is no limit on how many courses a student may drop. However, undergraduate students should meet the lowest credit hours' requirement for full-time students. Graduate students must still be enrolled in at least one course.
  • No refunds will be provided for courses dropped after the semester's Add-or-Drop selection period and they will be recorded as "withdrawal" on students' Chinese and English transcripts..Furthermore, those credit fees will no longer apply toward the sum of all credits associated with your department's required courses. Of course, students will earn no credit for the courses dropped after this period.
  • If a student cannot meet the lowest credit hour’s requirement for any special reason, underload Application is possible with the permission of the advisor and the department Director.
Please be aware of the deadline when considering withdrawing courses.











Click Num: