Request for Extra Selection
Restrictions on course enrollment
In several cases, the course selection might be restricted. These include courses
- that already reached the maximum course size
- that are limited to students of certain departments
- that are limited to undergraduate or graduate students
- that favor students of certain departments, students of certain degrees or students in a certain semester
Request for extra enrollment
- If you are affected by one of the above mentioned limitations but still intend to take the course, please enter the Academic Information System and download the “Form for enrollment in courses with limit”. Get the signature or approval stamp from both the course instructor and the department of the course and hand in the signed form to the Division of Curriculum.
- From 12:00 noon to 9:00 a.m. the following morning during Add-or-Drop Selection period. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Courses that "Don't Accept Extra Selection" do not permit printing out the application form (the course won't have a check box as shown in the following figure), students must go to the selection system to select the course before enrollment quota limit is reached.
- If a student has to enroll in the course for special reasons, he or she is required to state the reason to the department that offers the course and ask the department to print out the application form.