Query the results of the selection
- Once the course selection ends, the computer will perform random registration distribution of courses with a size limit.
- After announcing the results of the random assignments, students can log into the “Students' Inquiry System ” to query the results of the selection. The checking screen is divided into "Registration successful" and "Registration Failed".
- The Registration Failed screen will list the reasons for the failure of selection (for example, enrollment quota exceeded). If the reason for such failure is "Time conflicts", students must rearrange their schedule to erase conflicts when the selection system is available.
- The Add-or-Drop Selection for subjects with limited numbers of students will be randomly assigned every day. (not first-come-first-served basis).
- All user activity will be saved in the course selection system. Students can log in to the “Students' Inquiry System ” to query his/her own log data at all times.
- Since scores haven't been sent during the course selection at the end of the semester, and there might be changes for the time of courses. The Division of Curriculum will perform checks on conflicts and refusal of selection; therefore, students must ensure their results of selection before the semester begins. It is advised to eliminate schedule conflicts when the course selection is available online.
Please note, the courses you found on "Grade Announcement"、" Participants of your selected course" are only the result of the previous course selection stage, the courses you have taken or dropped online won't be updated until the end of each course selection period.
NTHU Moodle/iLms/eLearn system
Students will be able to log on to the Moodle/iLms/Elearn System the day after they enrolled in the course.