Query the results of the selection
- Once the course selection ends, the computer will perform random registration distribution of courses with a size limit.
- After announcing the results of the random assignments, students can log into the "Students' Inquiry System" to query the results of the selection. The checking screen is divided into "Registration successful" and "Registration Failed."
- The Registration Failed screen will list the reasons for the selection failure (for example, enrollment quota exceeded). If the reason for such failure is "Time conflicts," students must rearrange their schedule to erase conflicts when the selection system is available.
- The Add-or-Drop Selection will randomly assign subjects with limited numbers of students every day. (not first-come-first-served basis).
- The course selection system will save all user activity, and students can log in to the "Students' Inquiry System" to query their log data at all times.
- The course selection system will perform checks on the prerequisite courses when the final scores are received. Also, there might be changes for the class time; therefore, students must ensure their selection results before the semester begins. Rearrange the studies with a prerequisite course or eliminate schedule conflicts when the course selection is available online.
Please note, the courses you found on "Grade Announcement"、" Participants of your selected course" are only the result of the previous course selection stage. The courses you have taken or dropped online won't be updated until the end of each course selection period.
NTHU Moodle/iLms/eLearn system
Students can log on to the eeclass/Elearn System the next day they enroll in the course.