The course selection system will be online from 12:00 noon to 9:00 a.m. the following morning during the course selection period and is suspended during 9-12 a.m. dealing with the random assignments and updating the course information.
Subjects with limited numbers of students will be randomly assigned every day. (not first-come-first-served basis). If you miss the course, you may choose again online or download the "Form for enrollment in courses with limit” via "Tsing Hua Academic Information System" and request for extra selection before the end of Add-or-drop Selection.
- On the last day of Add-or-Drop selection, students can still choose the course subject with enrollment restriction online until the very last minute. Still, the random result will not be available before12:00, which means there will be no way to amend your course selection status.
Pop up messages during the course selection
- If students need to add or drop any courses on their "Course Selection Result," they must do so within the assigned time and add or drop courses online to make the changes valid. The final result for course selection will be recorded in the Computer and Communication Center's data files. Students must not ask for any special consideration due to personal errors.
Students can log on to the Moodle/iLms/Elearn System the next day they enrolled in the course.
- Moodle Contact：Computer & Communication Center；03-571-5131 ex 31243
- iLMS Contact：Computer & Communication Center；03-571-5131ex 31237
- eLearn Contact：Computer & Communication Center；03-571-5131ex 35107
*This is the final stage for course selection. Please confirm the status of your courses and make sure that all courses have been correctly selected.